Wednesday, December 9, 2009


America's Choice saved my life this year. It includes lesson plans, student readers, all sorts of literature and author studies. It also gives detailed instructions for making my teaching and grading responsibilities easier. I hear so many teachers talk about how they dislike the program for some reason or another, but I absolutely love it! My author and genre studies are lined up to take an exact nine weeks worth of lessons and activities. I stay "to the book" with the programs, and so far my year has been great! It's a wonderful program, and I would recommend it to anyone. I know our school will probably stop using this program someday, but honestly I'd like to keep it. Not only are the activities and literature great pieces to use to teach my kids, but they line right up with frameworks for the state, and there is always something new to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment